Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jared Halley Live Concert

Dave #1 and Dave #2 and more fans.........( or is it Dave #2 & Dave #1?????)
Jared Halley fan club. Little girl (who kept dancing on stage) Summer, Brigham, Kira, Tara & Jared in back (a different Jared).

Yep, Jared Halley is talented. I just want to go on record that I've known him since he was just a little kid. Stephanie also picked him up for Seminary so I'm sure she'll claim part of the credit for his success in life, deserved of course. His concert in the park was well attended and fantastic. He needs to try out for American Idol. I know that WE'D all vote for him. And I have unlimited texting, so I'm a force to be reconed (rekoned ???....I'm an excellent speller but I find myself vexed) with when it comes to voting on reality shows.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

love his music! i know his wife we went to HS together!!