Monday, May 12, 2008

Parking Problems

Bob Wiley (from What About Bob?) said Basically there are 2 kinds of people, those that like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My wife loved him!" I also happen to wooorrrrshiiiii....really LOVE him. All my middle school memories have a Neil Diamond track playing along. ahhhhh.
Why would somone park like this? This guy is clearly sticking out into MY favorite spot at Kroger, forcing me to park 2 spaces away from the cart corral and letting my car possibly get dented by someone on both sides now. I think this truck is basically taking up 4 spots by his (I'll call him a guy because it's a big truck) (sexism ? maybe, but those who know me know that I always support the guys) and most women don't like to drive a truck this big. What were they thinking? Couldn't they see as they got out of this monster that they were being selfish? Especially on a rainy day. Luckily Neil Diamond has his OWN station on Sirius radio (channel 3) so I can listen to him ALL DAY-not that I'm in the car all day-but it makes my driving experience wonderful!


1 comment:

Margo said...

Melissa, why have we not talked about this love of Neil Diamond before. You know he is Jarrens all time favorite. I heard he is coming to town in August. Maybe we should go in our blue jeans.