Sunday, May 18, 2008

Orange much?





Well, I am shopping for my large family of 2 at Kroger and I'm happily wearing my orange Spring coat, orange blouse and my new Spring orange purse...the girl at the checkout says to me, "Wow, it takes a lot of confidence to pull off all that color!" Hmmmmmm.....I'm thinking, this is either a backhanded compliment or a total slam. The girl isn't very old and since I'm not generally suspicious of people's motives I decide it's a compliment and I thank her and go home. What did she really mean? I'm going to think the best, and I'm still going to wear my lovely orange!! Hey, my car is red. And, I'm toting the reusable bags OK, except for meat, eeeeewh. I really like my new purse.

1 comment:

Sayaka said...

it was definitely a compliment, because you look fantastic.