Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our lovely Institute

These are the kids across the street from our Institute building. It was such a beautiful day. I said HI to them and isn't it a nice day and they said it was great for drinking beer. Whatever.

The girls cannot keep their hands off of Bryce's mohawk!! I asked him if it was Crimson for Utah or Scarlet for OSU and he said both. Whatever, it's working! I think Chris is jealous of all the attention that Bryce is getting.
It's great to go to Relief Society and hang out with the girls.
The Bishop is always ready to talk to everyone!
There are so many beautiful girls in our ward, like Summer and Annie.
And Caitlin and Candace.


What a beautiful day! I love going to church and seeing all my friends and learning and feeling the spirit. What a way to start the week right!!! I know, more pictures of Kate! My camera just loves that girl......she's so cute. Stephen always finds the cute girls.

No comments: