Saturday, June 14, 2008

Random Utah photos -HA HA

Ryan Liston, Mr. Cute, doing his piano lesson homework ....and dressed very nicely I might add. This kid is a true barrel of monkeys.


Cragun Liston, Mr. Hot but doesn't know it, has all the girls a twitter. I did a room inspection on him and his brother (I like to do that to my relatives and friends) and he WAY passed. Watch out world, Cragun is on his way (he's a Buckeye too and was born in Ohio, nice).


Moose and me, yes, this is Snowbasin and yes, there's no snow in the basin. Actually there was no one there. We heard they had great lunches up here so we made the trek (like pioneers) but we missed the part that said they were only open on weekends (I guess Monday isn't technically the weekend anymore). We loved the view, clean air and loneliness. Made me want to shout.


This is Devil's Slide.....cool huh? I actually just snapped this as we were driving by because the lookout was closed for some strange reason....orange cones everywhere. Wouldn't it be crazy to slide down this thing? Can you say suicide?


When I'm in Utah I like to keep up on what's going on in the world. That's why I try not to miss the 10 o'clock news with Bruce and Dini (is that really her name?) KSL Eyewitness News at 10 is great...better than at 11 like in Ohio. Nice people, great team, what can I say?

No comments: