Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bountiful Braves!!!

Craig's cousin owns this ravine, don't know what he's going to do with it, but this sure was a beautiful view of the temple. Personally I think these houses are going to fall in the ravine when the earthquake hits. I wonder if Craig's cousin will get to keep all their stuff?



I guess I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And, Craig's Uncle and cousins live right up the hill!
Hmmmmm, I wonder how many kids in the Columbus 2nd Ward have graced these steps up to Bountiful High????????????


thank you, I enjoyed myself. I wonder if they really are brave?

1 comment:

Holly Soprano said...

This was a fun post to find on my neck of the woods! It looks like I might be donating to Craig someday. And yes, we think the kids are very brave.
;)