Saturday, September 1, 2007

Peach Jam


I just had to make peach jam (one of my favorites) since I got all these beautiful peaches from Michigan last weekend. While I was making tons and tons I asked the Bish if he wanted to try some...and he says (sheepishly) I really don't like peach jam...whaaaa....WHAT, almost married 30 years and NOW I find out he doesn't like peach JAM!!! He doesn't like all the fruit in it wha whaaaa!!! What the heck. There are still surprises after all these years. The first 5 kids who ask me for peach jam are going to get some. yep.

2 comments:

kimberly said...

Here is my official request for peach jam! Maybe you could bring some to Florida with you!?!?

Sayaka said...

melissa i just love your blog because it is SO YOU. the things you write make me laugh and laugh, i love you so much.