Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ohio State Football game 9-1-07


The 50 yard line is where we are sitting, not bad, and a great view. I made friends at the game today with an 80 year old former Professor at OSU in the Opera Dept. Very fun and he was 6 7" I told him he was my shade from the sun he was so tall. He's going to come in the store and get a fruitcake. Isn't the stadium beautiful with 105,833 people. Yeah.
This is me practically attacking some random fan because he was dressed up so cute. I begged him for a picture with me and he agreed. Actually, most of the fans are dressed up crazy, I still need a buckeye necklace.

This is the Bish eating his favorite ice cream, Dippin Dots. I got the cookies and cream, it had little cookies in it, yum!

This is me in St. John Arena (where they play basketball) before the game at the Skull Session. Everyone was there. Especially the new school Pres. Gordon Gee, Coach Jim Tressel and the entire team, the whole TBDBITL Ohio State Band and all the Alumni Band, the visiting team band and of course me and the Bishop.



Wow, it was such a great day to go to the Ohio State Football Game vs. Youngstown State. Even though we figured we'd beat them, the crowds were awesome! First a couple of musts for the game. You HAVE to attend the "Skull Session" which is in St. Johns arena and it begins 2 1/2 hours before the game. We love to hear the band play, see the players in their suits come in to greet the band and cheer and CHEER !!! This was an especially fun Skull Session because they greeted E. Gordon Gee, the new incoming President of OSU and had all the band alumni playing today. Then there's HEINIEGATE!!! (Look for me and the Bish "partying" at the end of this clip ha-HA) It's probably for old people but we LOVE IT. It's our little secret. We like to go because Dave, one of the guitarists, is our friend....and the Danger Brothers play OUR music. It's very fun and CAN STILL be fun even without the drinking!! Holiday Inn on the Lane is the spot for the oldsters to party! Yes, we are crazy.

No comments: