Sunday, September 16, 2007

Brownies at the Barneys - Sept 2007

Is this true? Do Brunettes get better grades??? Mallory would beg to differ.




I don't think these guys REALLY like each other? We are awfully glad to have Alex back!!!



Jackie and Chris are enjoying the food. Lawrence is enjoying his favorite girls, Caitlin & Tiffany.





JT, Danny & Caitlin are having fun! Stacy, Mallory and Kate are still friends after the match-up!






Candace is adorable and we're so glad to have Maria BACK !! Yes, Dave we see you back there!







The girls are getting hydrated. The Barneys are so cute and Idaho Dave is working on a new recruit!


















The brownies are incredible made by Sister Barney. And look at all the food she made. Guess I'm going to have to step it up at Sundays at the Sonksens. Wow, can I really let her out-do me like this? Dang. She says the brownies are the Barefoot Contessa Recipe (maybe I need her help with my "Men's Date Night Cooking Class". The fire was lovely outside as well. So glad to have Christy Frost back and her main squeeze Ressa.
I took a great video of the Main Match-Up between Mallory and Stacy but it was so long it wouldn't upload to my blog. If you go to YouTube and look under fruitcakesister you will find my list of videos and you can play it from there! Don't look around YouTube though, nasty stuff in there!




No comments: