Thursday, July 16, 2009

My sister is crazy !

Ummmmm, people always say that I'M a little crazy, I think I have the proof that my sister is just a tad nuttier than me. What do you guys think? Yes, her son-in-,Lincoln, got a job and YES she's a little happy about it, HA. He came over to our store today to give her the good news and she went slightly beserk. I was concerned she was going to squeeze him to death, sorry Mallory, I was just going to get it on video so I could turn her into the cops.

2 comments:

Mallory Fielding said...

that was awesome! I am so happy she reacted that way. I wouldn't expect anything less from my mom. Thanks for posting it!

Margo said...

That is hilarious. I feel the same way about the good news. My mom is so awesome. Thanks for making me smile. If we could just bottle her excitment.