Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ha Ha


I'm not sure what it is about me, but I have a "familiar" looking face....or an every person look. Seems that when I'm in a crowd I always get asked my opinion on something. This was me in California looking at the floats for the Rose Parade. I'm just minding my own business and this woman starts asking me how I like the floats and where I'm from. As soon as I look at her she has a microphone in my face and there's a camera there. Ha. I also got interviewed after Ronald Reagan died and we were downtown Columbus at an Art Show. I also got interviewed at the Columbus Tea Party and it's on the This Week Community website with me and my sign answering questions. I tried to upload the link but it failed. Just me having fun I guess. My plain old average face...

2 comments:

Mallory said...

don't forget, you and my mom were also interviewed after the golf tournament one year.

kimberly said...

Your face is anything but plain or average! First of all it is a million dollar face - literally and second of all you are gorgeous and don't look at day over 30 with your flawless skin! Funny though, I must have inherited the same "familiar" looking face from you because I get the line "I know someone who looks EXACTLY like you" all the time!