Wednesday, October 15, 2008

America's Most wanted !!

Yes, Stephanie indulged me and we went to the Crime & Punishment Museum in Washington DC last weekend when I went to visit her. Wow, it was exciting! Not only did we get to see ancient torture methods, we got to learn about modern serial killers, presidential assasins, supermax jail cells and your run of the mill murderers like Scott Peterson and OJ Simpson. The BEST part was visiting the set of America's Most Wanted in the basement. Not only is John Walsh the host of AMW, he is one of my top 5 American Heros of all time! I love that guy! So, it was absolutely a riot to see where it happens. (not of course, a real riot, like Attica).

I'd love to sit in on the call center when the tips start rolling in!

We did the line up.

This is the closest I'll get to my hero, except for watching him at 9:00pm on Saturday nights, I Tivo him when we are away. Oh, they just recently got their 1,000th capture, truly amazing.

No comments: