Monday, August 31, 2009

Nanette's Birthday

My sister Nanette is having a birthday. I plan a lot to surprise her and this year was no exception. I wouldn't usually toot my horn about what her present was but...this video is just too funny to not share. I made an excuse about needing some Mary Kay so we drove home from the office in the middle of the day to her house. There was a delivery truck in the driveway and so we approached with confusion. I told her that maybe her neighbor was getting something. when she questioned the deliverymen about who it was for and they said it was HER...she about passed out. Enjoy the fun !

4 comments:

Mallory Fielding said...

I LOVE the video!! Lincoln and I were over there last night and she showed us the new washer and told us all about it. The video makes the story all the better. You are the best sister ever! I have tears of joy from watching this. I love you!

Margo said...

Mel, I am laughing so hard. That is the best. thanks for sharing a wonderful moment. You are an amazing sister and aunt. Love you tons...margo

Sayaka said...

hahaha that's my favorite video i've seen in a long time, you guys are so fun.

Stephanie said...

haha! I love this! Nanette really does give the best reactions ever. She also acts like everybody is her best friend, which is also awesome.