Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halloween 2007

Alex and Mallory - cousins!


























Who is this awesome pirate?























What a Blast!! I loved all the costumes and the groovy dancing. Especially memorable were the "Hot Pigs" (how did Jake get so lucky?) the robots and Picachu (sp?) (I thought he was a yellow bunny until someone clued me in on Pokemon). The Village People were great and WHAT THE HECK what happened to Chris DeMoe? He was AMAZING as a Harley biker...really looked the part. Did anyone figure out who that dark haired pirate was?? dang, that was good. So here are a few of my favorite posers:












2 comments:

Christy said...

we really did have a great night, huh!

Margo said...

Aunt Melissa -

This is the second time in my life that I have posted a comment on a Blog

Jarren S.