Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sundays at the Sonksens - August

I'm not sure why I can't get this picture straight, it looks better this way though.

Sundays at the Sonksens is my favorite Sunday in the month. I love having my house FULL to brimming with all of our kids. A short arm wrestling match took place (a holdover from the night before?) but it quickly ended and all were friends. I hear none of the girls want to take Mallory on, rightly so, as she would crush all the competition. Another round of birthday singing took place and we added any stragglers from July who missed the last party (Lawrence). Thank goodness Bryce leads the singing. I still think he's sorry it's not his birthday every month. Maybe we'll have to make him the honorary birthday boy every month...filling in for anyone missing.

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I love your blog. I am so happy you take pictures and update things so well. love ya.