Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fruitcake Sister

Self portrait...motoring through the waterways of Venice, Italy. Very very fun!!
Me at the Parthenon in Greece last summer (2006) Way fun!!! I am a tourist!

Carmel, CA with my Stephanie. June 2007






With my fruitcake sister Nanette. We wear these dresses and hats to work everyday. JK.



Top of the roller coaster at Kings Island, another self portrait, with my poor niece Nancy on her first roller coaster ride......wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am crazy for coasters!!




















With my best friend Jean and sis-in-law Karen. Karen and I are the "Twisted Sisters".










Yes my life is great. I'm a Mother, Grandma, Aunt, and Fruitcake Sister. I love cake decorating, art, children and having FUN !!
Just had to add my web site because I hear the more links you have to your website, the higher Google rating you will get. Please visit my website after Labor Day when the chocolate will be back in and I will have made the changes for the new season. You all can sign up for a catalog with some fun photos of me and my fruitcake sister. Be thinking about Christmas gifts...besides chocolate and brownies we have lots of great cakes!

No comments: